With tremendous buzz behind “web-to-print” software, many marketers are turning to these platforms as a means to streamline marketing workflows. It’s important to look at this automation strategy as more than just an e-storefront software that allows users to order customized printed collateral on demand. Rather, view this strategy as a provider based solution capable of automating management of several key program areas.
Below are some areas of marketing management that you can automate with web to print solutions.
- Brand Compliance: Protect and build brand equity by providing access to approved marketing materials and pre-approved customization options. Reduce the need to create un-approved “local” marketing collateral.
- Promotional Products Distribution: E-storefronts with web-to-print solutions may also be used as a portal to manage fulfillment of pre-approved, branded promotional products and apparel. Expand your web-to-print system to streamline all marketing orders into one portal.
- Business Forms & Tools: Think beyond marketing to include training and financial products on the web-to-print portal.
- Budget Management: One demand and up-to-date reports are available to track expenses, leverage the tools to control spending by user or region and reduce manual labor for this task.
- Activity Tracking: Product usage reports provide a great platform to gauge activity levels of users and regions for specific programs.
These are key areas that you can automate through expanding your definition of web-to-print. With that, it is also important to evaluate the strategy as a solution and not a product and thus scrutinize the provider as such. See below for steps to how the RJ Young “Web-to-Print & Promotional Products” solution works. Click here to download.
RJ Young, one of the largest independent office technology dealers in the United States, today announced the acquisition of Advantage Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS) to expand its printing, promotional products and end-to-end marketing fulfillment services to help businesses improve management of their marketing collateral and workflow.
ABS, based in Nashville, is a leading supplier of print and promotional products, servicing clients nationwide. The acquisition strengthens RJ Young’s end-to-end printing and marketing fulfillment capabilities by adding ABS’s experienced team, expanding RJ Young’s nationwide account base and facilitating access to key vertical markets.
“This acquisition demonstrates our commitment to aggressive growth through investing in key solutions that integrate with our current business, and further illustrates RJ Young’s commitment to customers by investing in services that they need in order to succeed,” said Chip Crunk, president and chief executive officer of RJ Young.
Crunk added, “ABS’s experienced team will add value for RJ Young customers choosing to outsource the management of printing, promotional products and fulfillment, and our in-house information technology, web-to-print and document solutions will enhance the value for current ABS customers.”
RJ Young plans to assume management of Advantage Business Solutions accounts, estimated at $3.5 million annually, and transition ABS’s 13 employees, by the end of this month. ABS operated for 16 years from their headquarters at 6213 Charlotte Pike in Nashville, TN.
About RJ Young
RJ Young is the largest independent office equipment dealer in the Southeast, specializing in document management solutions, managed print services, IT services, and office imaging equipment. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, RJ Young has been in business for nearly 60 years and has twenty-one sales and service locations across seven states. Under the corporate tagline “Your productivity is our mission”, RJ Young helps modern professionals become more successful in their businesses with solutions to securely manage paper and digital information, maintain vital information technology systems and empower business with leading printing technologies. For further information, please visit www.rjyoung.com.