Disposable and Branded Cloth Masks Available
(NASHVILLE, Tennessee) – RJ Young’s custom promotional products division offers disposable and branded PPE masks as well as hand sanitizer for businesses.
RJ Young strives to help their customers in any way possible. The need for PPE and face masks have been tremendous and finding sizable amounts of these items have been difficult for their customers. RJ Young worked diligently to obtain large quantities of these items and can now offer them to customers to help keep everyone safe.
With more businesses reopening, the guidelines in most states require or recommend employees to wear face masks. Masks and sanitizers are in stock and ready to ship to keep your employees, customers, and patients safe.
“We offer 3-ply disposable face masks and washable cloth masks. The cloth masks may be customized with a logo, artwork, or a phrase,” said Scott McCormick, RJ Young Manager of Custom Promotional Products. There are many styles, colors, and varieties of masks to choose from and bulk quantities may be drop shipped.
Among the many other products available is hand sanitizer. It is available in 1.7- or 3.4-ounce bottles and ships 10 to a box.
In this time of Coronavirus, hackers are attempting to take advantage of data security by using a technique called phishing. Phishing, as defined by Dictionary.com, is “trying to obtain financial or other confidential information from Internet users, typically by sending an email that looks as if it is from a legitimate organization, but contains a link to a fake website that replicates the real one.”
These phishing attempts tend to use fear as a motivator especially in the wake of this pandemic. Cybercriminals will pose as the WHO (World Health Organization) or Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and pretend to offer new information about the virus. Everyone is receiving emails from companies addressing COVID-19, but do not fall prey to phishing. Here are some tips to keep you safe:
- Don’t be taken in by authority figures mentioned in an email. Some scams claim to be from an official, but anyone can sign off an email with an impressive name.
- Never feel pressured into opening attachments in an email. Most importantly, don’t act on advice you didn’t ask for and weren’t expecting. If you are genuinely seeking advice about the coronavirus, do your own research and make your own choice about where to look.
- Never click [Enable Content] in a document because the document tells you to. Microsoft blocked the automatic execution of so-called “active content”, such as macros, precisely because they are so often used to implant malware on your computer.
- Do not give personal information. A coronavirus-themed email asking for personal information like your login or Social Security number is a phishing scam. Legitimate agencies do not ask for this information.
- Check the email address or link. If this URL looks suspicious, delete it. Phishers will try to create a link that looks close to a legitimate address.
- Look for generic greetings. Phishing emails are unlikely to use your name. Greetings like “Dear sir or madam” signal an email is not legitimate.
- “Act Now” emails should be avoided. Creating a sense of urgency or immediate action is a sign of phishing. The goal is for you to click on a link and provide personal information. Delete the message.
To learn more, join our complimentary webinar.
Coronavirus Phishing Emails & Malware – Secure Your Data
Learn how to spot phishing attacks and protect yourself from coronavirus related malware.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- How to prevent phishing threats by educating users
- How phishing scams work, and what’s the worst that could happen
- Ways the threats can intrude your system and how to prevent them
- How to provide “cybersecurity health” for your organization with synchronized solutions that talk to each other
Webinar: Coronavirus Phishing & Malware
Presented by Sophos
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Time: 10:00 am CST
Register here to learn how to secure your data.
RJ Young, a leading provider of business solutions, and Fast Pace Health, urgent care clinics, partnered to give back to the community with a donation of 5,000 hand sanitizer pens in storm-stricken areas of Tennessee. The Salvation Army of Nashville and Chattanooga, Metro Police Department – North Precinct Nashville, Nashville Fire Department Station 2, and Putnam County Health Department received the shipments of sanitizer.
The devasting March 3rd tornado in Middle Tennessee, and the April 12th outbreak of storms and tornadoes in Chattanooga, both caused major destruction to homes, roads, utilities, and businesses. That coupled with the COVID-19 pandemic, led the partners to focus donating the sanitizer to those hardest hit areas.
RJ Young supplies Fast Pace Health with branded hand sanitizer through their custom promotional products division. “Fast Pace Health partnered with RJ Young to assist in donating sanitizer pens to those affected by storms in Tennessee. We are blessed to be able to give back to the community in this way,” said Selena Gurley, Fast Pace Health State Director for Tennessee clinics. In response to COVID-19, Fast Pace Health provides Telehealth services which are available via smartphones or tablets and is offered to new or existing patients. Services include care for many common ailments, prescriptions, and medication refills. Patients may connect online at //FastPaceHealth.com/telehealth
“RJ Young’s commitment to community is now more important than ever. We welcomed the opportunity to reach out to Tennesseans affected by the recent storms and Coronavirus.”AJ Baggott, COO of RJ Young
ABOUT RJ YOUNG
RJ Young is the largest, privately-held dealer in the Southeast and one of the largest in the nation, specializing in managed IT services, audio visual, document management solutions, managed print services, remote support, remote monitoring, fulfillment services, and office imaging for small to enterprise level businesses. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, RJ Young has been partnering with businesses since 1955 and has over 600 employees in over 30 sales and service locations across nine states. Under the corporate tagline “Your productivity is our mission,” RJ Young helps modern professionals become more successful in their businesses with solutions to securely manage paper and digital information and empowers businesses with leading printing technologies. To learn more about RJ Young, visit https://www.rjyoung.com.
ABOUT FAST PACE HEALTH
Fast Pace Health clinics provide treatments for a wide range of illnesses, injuries, and common conditions and provide a variety of wellness, diagnostic and screening services. Open seven days a week with extended hours, Fast Pace Health offers patients the convenience of short wait times, daily urgent care services, telehealth services, and the ability to be seen by a primary care provider without an appointment. Fast Pace Health accepts most insurance providers and offers affordable self-pay prices for uninsured patients. Each Fast Pace Health clinic features multiple exam rooms, on-site lab testing, and X-ray capabilities. Fast Pace Health’s “patient first” mentality has guided its mission to provide convenient and compassionate care to the communities it serves.