Benefits Administrator (Nashville, TN)
Submitted Friday, April 5, 2019
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- They will regularly interact with various employees, managers and leadership.
- This individual will be responsible for ongoing education of compliance and regulations for payroll and benefits (insurance and 401K).
Products and Services
- Ultipro (payroll software), Microsoft Office, Internet, E-Automate, Bullseye, current office equipment; phone, computer, calculator etc.
- Online sites for all insurance carriers, brokers and affiliated personnel.
- Tracks FMLA (STD – LTD)
- Approve and reconcile invoices from all insurance carriers
- Maintains active insurance population
- Workers compensation / OSHA Regulation
- Enter employee insurance premiums into software
- Annual open enrollment
- Manage ongoing 401k new, training, and presentations provided through 3rd party financial company
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience)
- BS Degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience in payroll and benefits administration