Submitted Monday, April 2, 2018
MAJOR GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Accurately bill equipment & contracts in a timely manner; insuring that all procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Plan day/time management of paperwork.
- Setup new customer accounts and correct existing accounts when necessary.
- Bill all incoming sales orders and ensure all necessary paperwork is included.
- Setup computer billing of all contracts.
- Routine quality assurance checks of computer contract billing.
- Key credits on account when necessary.
- Research account issues and determine appropriate actions needed to correct issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers, both internal and external, to correctly answer questions.
- Make necessary outgoing calls to obtain meter readings necessary for billing.
- Generate and distribute daily invoicing.
PRIMARY PEOPLE CONTACTS:
Customers, sales representatives, warehouse personnel, retail & DMS personnel, and customer care representatives.
High school diploma
Customer service experience.