Credit and Collections Representative
Submitted Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Major Goals and Responsibilities
To analyze paying habits of customers who are delinquent and contact them to collect payment or resolve past due status.
- Call on past due accounts to collect payment or resolve issues with delinquent invoices.
- Work with sales and service on customer opportunities.
- Submit delinquent accounts to accounting for write off if necessary.
- Review collection reports to ascertain status of collections.
- Clear COD calls with Customer Care and Dispatch.
- Work with Contract Management to insure billing is correct.
Prerequisites (i.e. education, experience)
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- basic knowledge of computers including Windows, Word, and Excel