Customer Care Representative (Jackson, MS)
Submitted Monday, August 6, 2018
This individual will be responsible for answering all incoming calls and providing excellent customer service.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Field inbound calls in a professional manner.
- Respond to and resolve customer questions.
- Research possible solutions to customer issues.
- Enter incoming service and supply requests.
- Follow up with customers when necessary.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Customer Care Manager.
- Dependable, self-starters who have an excellent work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attentive to customers’ needs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Problem solving skills.
- High school diploma.
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task through different applications/screens.
- The ability to type 25 wpm.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle a high stress environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.