Customer Care Representative (Nashville, TN)
Submitted Monday, March 25, 2019
This individual will be responsible for answering all incoming calls and providing excellent customer service.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Field inbound calls in a professional manner.
- Respond to and resolve customer questions.
- Research possible solutions to customer issues.
- Enter incoming service and supply requests.
- Follow up with customers when necessary.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Customer Care Manager.
Behavioral Characteristics, Attitudes and Skills Required
- Good listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Must be able to work in a high stress, fast past environment
- Attentive to customers’ needs
- Team Player
- High school diploma
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task through different applications/screen
- The ability to type 25 wpm
- Good numerical and analytical skills