Mail/Copy Center Support Specialist (Gaylord)
Submitted Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Hours 9:00am — 6:00pm, Monday – Friday
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Backup the Courier or assist to pick-up mail from Post office and deliver to multiple areas throughout the customers location.
- Pick-up Copy/Print Jobs from Production Center off-site when needed and deliver to multiple areas around the customers location.
- Assist to drop off of outgoing USPS Mail, Fedex, UPS and DHL packages.
- Cover and help in Copy Center when needed.
- Sorting and distribution of internal customer mail, faxes and copy/print jobs plus external mail.
- Bar-code scanning of carrier packages and USPS Certified to be delivered, mailed or shipped.
- Data entry into the mail computer software system.
- Interoffice routing of printed material.
- Maintenance and cleaning of all copiers and postage machine when needed.
- Deliver internal mail to include incoming and outgoing mail and packages from designated locations.
- Available to rotate coverage for Saturday Copy Center operations 7:00am-4pm rotating with all co-workers in the copy center to include during the holidays’ to include at times working on the holidays or during events
- Assist in maintaining records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Complete emergency rush jobs on-site.
- Deliver on-site completed copy/print jobs.
- Interacts with customers; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures customer expectations are met.
- Ensures equipment is working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Troubleshoot and service equipment to include maintaining service records.
- Help to train backup support; when needed.
- Help to maintain updated information in procedural manual.
- Assist Inventory, order and maintain appropriate supply stock levels.
- Trained to cover off-site locations in the surrounding area of Nashville when personnel is out due to emergency and/or needs to be out of the office as the third key contact.
- Creativity when customer requests a specialty print job.
- Liaison with Customer, Site Leader and RJ Young Company
Products and Services
Operation of Multi-Function Devices, and Binding/Finishing Equipment to include Mail
Quality Check finished product to customers.
Promote print sales on-site/near-site.
Guide the customer by advising best practices to meet their needs.
Ensure Customer satisfaction.
Internal and External incoming and Outgoing Mail and packages.
Cover locations in surrounding Nashville area as the third key contact.
Meet emergency deadlines.
Operation of copy center, multi-function devices to include finishing equipment
Operation of mail equipment and mail software to include printing software.
Deliver copy/print jobs to customer.
Promote Copy/Print Sales on-site/near-site.
Assist customer with different types of prints for success.
Maintenance of Copy Center and mail equipment to include supplies.
Prerequisites (i.e. education, experience)
High School education required and previous copy center experience helpful.
Valid drivers license a must and reliable transportation
Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Lift 60 lbs