DMS Mail/Copy Center Support Specialist (Gaylord)
Submitted Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Hours 9:00am — 6:00pm, Monday – Friday
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Backup the Courier or assist to pick-up mail from Post office and deliver to multiple areas throughout the customers location.
- Pick-up Copy/Print Jobs from Production Center off-site when needed and deliver to multiple areas around the customers location.
- Assist to drop off of outgoing USPS Mail, Fedex, UPS and DHL packages.
- Cover and help in Copy Center when needed.
- Sorting and distribution of internal customer mail, faxes and copy/print jobs plus external mail.
- Bar-code scanning of carrier packages and USPS Certified to be delivered, mailed or shipped.
- Data entry into the mail computer software system.
- Interoffice routing of printed material.
- Maintenance and cleaning of all copiers and postage machine when needed.
- Deliver internal mail to include incoming and outgoing mail and packages from designated locations.
- Available to rotate coverage for Saturday Copy Center operations 7:00am-4pm rotating with all co-workers in the copy center to include during the holidays’ to include at times working on the holidays or during events
- Assist in maintaining records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Complete emergency rush jobs on-site.
- Deliver on-site completed copy/print jobs.
- Interacts with customers; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures customer expectations are met.
- Ensures equipment is working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Troubleshoot and service equipment to include maintaining service records.
- Help to train backup support; when needed.
- Help to maintain updated information in procedural manual.
- Assist Inventory, order and maintain appropriate supply stock levels.
- Trained to cover off-site locations in the surrounding area of Nashville when personnel is out due to emergency and/or needs to be out of the office as the third key contact.
- Creativity when customer requests a specialty print job.
- Liaison with Customer, Site Leader and RJ Young Company
Products and Services
- Operation of Multi-Function Devices, and Binding/Finishing Equipment to include Mail
- Quality Check finished product to customers
- Promote print sales on-site/near-site
- Guide the customer by advising best practices to meet their needs
- Ensure Customer satisfaction
- Internal and External incoming and Outgoing Mail and packages
- Cover locations in surrounding Nashville area as the third key contact
- Meet emergency deadlines
- Operation of copy center, multi-function devices to include finishing equipment.
- Operation of mail equipment and mail software to include printing software.
- Deliver copy/print jobs to customer.
- Promote Copy/Print Sales on-site/near-site.
- Assist customer with different types of prints for success.
- Maintenance of Copy Center and mail equipment to include supplies.
Prerequisites (i.e. education, experience)
- High School education required and previous copy center experience helpful.
- Valid drivers license a must and reliable transportation
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Lift 60 lbs