DMS Site Leader and Print Specialist (Nashville, TN)
Submitted Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Oversees and perform day-to-day operations of Copy/Mail Center.
- Coordinate and oversee all Copy/Mail Center services.
- Assist in developing goals for the customer as a Print Concierge to help
- increase success rates.
- Develop sales tools to increase print sales on-site/near-site.
- Focus on meeting Sales Quotas and above.
- Complete monthly billing for management to process invoices.
- Maintain records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Complete emergency rush jobs on-site when needed.
- Deliver on-site completed copy/print jobs when needed.
- Interacts with customers; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels
- and ensures customer expectations are met.
- Ensures equipment is working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Troubleshoot and service equipment to include maintaining service records.
- Train backup support and team members; when needed.
- Available to provide and coordinate coverage for Saturday Copy Center Operations when
- Develop and maintain updated information in procedural manual.
- Inventory, order and maintain appropriate supply stock levels.
- Liaison with customer and RJ Young Company
- Hours 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday
Products and Services
- Operation of Multi-Function Devices, and Binding/Finishing Equipment
- Quality Check finished product to customers.
- Promote print sales on-site/near-site.
- Guide the customer by advising best practices to meet their needs.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Point of Contact in Copy/Mail Center.
- Meet emergency deadlines
- Timely ordering of Supplies.
- Operation of copy center, multi-function devices to include finishing equipment and
- postage machine and computer software.
- Deliver copy/print jobs when needed to customer.
- Maintain monthly billings and management reports.
- Promote Copy/Print Sales on-site/near-site.
- Assist customer with different types of prints for success.
- Creativity with Print Specialty Projects.
- Maintenance of Copy Center equipment.
- Point of Contact for Copy/Mail Center and training of other employees.
Prerequisites (i.e. education, experience)
- High School education required and previous copy center experience helpful.
- Valid drivers license is a must as well as reliable transportation
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.