Enterprise Healthcare Specialist
Submitted Monday, October 30, 2017
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
This individual will be responsible for working with sales teams throughout all markets of RJ Young to focus on large healthcare enterprise opportunities via Healthcare Group Purchasing Organization Contracts and executing an engagement/approach strategy. Manager will ensure our pricing strategy aligns to the Sales strategy while supporting company standards around profitability. In addition, this manager will maintain the contract pricing in accordance with the negotiated terms of the customer contract as new products are launched.
Products and Services
MFPs, printers, engineering products, scanners, facsimiles, fleet management, production, software (EMR), document management, business services (facilities management) and related service and supplies.
- Train and mentor Sales teams to optimize skill level to independently engage in healthcare vertical.
- Oversee structure complex price offers for review and approval.
- Lead sales strategy planning, documentation, execution and ongoing performance review with internal sales teams and external customers to optimize business under the group contracts.
- Maintain an Account Strategy Map for each Group Contract that clearly outlines eligibility, contract and pricing requirements.
- Function in Governance role for assigned accounts
- Establish and identify applicable reporting packages based on customer requirements
- Drives SLA compliance to ensure that all commitments and customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Provide regular performance reporting detailing revenue growth or declines within each account, aligned to the Account Strategy map, to measure the effectiveness and benefit of each contract.
- Establish guidelines for departmental procedures to align strategies with deliverables.
- Participate in strategic, cross functional teams to design programs and process improvements in respond to current and future customer requirements.
None initially but project manager and CSR as needed for implementation of contracts
Prerequisites (i.e. education, experience)
College education and previous experience in the industry is required.
Previous successful vertical or large account sales is desired.
Healthcare GPO industry knowledge
Compensation Methods, Range and Advancement Opportunities
1St year: $75,000-$85,000
2′ Year: $85,000-$100,000
3rd Year: $100,000-Above
Upward Mobility: Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Director of Sales, VP Sales