IT Services Sales Specialist (Chattanooga, TN)
Submitted Monday, September 10, 2018
Major Goals and Responsibilities
This individual will be responsible for prospecting for additional opportunities and business for IT Services sales with existing customers, maintaining and upgrading current customer base. The individual will consistently meet and exceed monthly sales quota with acceptable profitability. The Inside Specialist also will be responsible for conducting sales and product training as a means of cultivating opportunities through assigned Territory Sales Representatives. The Inside Specialist will also back-up the Office Manager when the Office Manager is out of the office. These responsibilities include taking customer calls, entering service calls in to system and some vendor management tasks. The Inside Specialists will also identify and refer sales opportunities tied to MFDs, Software, MPS, High Volume and potentially Facilities Mgmt of current customer base.
Products and Services
The selling of Managed Services contracts, network-related hardware, including PCs, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, and potentially telephony, as well as project labor for consultations and installations; moves, adds and changes, and on-going maintenance contracts.
- 50% Contacting current customers and prospecting for additional opportunities
- 20% Office administration/customer service
- 10% Planning daily activities and territory management
- 5% Sales and product training and demonstration
- 15% Quotations and completion of sales orders
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience)
- Successful sales experience.
- College degree desired.
- A+, Net+ and/or MSCITP/MSCE certifications beneficial, but not required
- Advanced computer knowledge is required.