Submitted Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generation of daily delivery schedules for equipment.
- Management of delivery drivers, warehousemen, and maintenance engineer.
- Responsible for building maintenance, delivery vehicle maintenance, and building security.
- Responsible for the promotion and tracking of the “Parts on Demand” Program.
- Manage and inspire a team of Delivery Drivers to perform the essential support functions regarding delivery of office equipment.
- Work closely with sales representatives and managers to insure prompt responses and follow up.
- Developed and implement consistent processes for used parts inventory and the “Parts on Demand” Program.
- Generation of accurate daily delivery schedule for drivers.
- Ongoing training and process improvement.
- Operations Administrative Assistant
- Delivery Drivers
- Parts Specialist
- Warehouse workers
- Maintenance Engineer
Prerequisites (i.e. education, experience)
- College education preferred
- Logistics or related experience
- Management experience preferred