Print Management Consultant (Huntsville, AL)
Submitted Monday, March 25, 2019
Major Goals and Responsibilities
This individual will be responsible for working with the equipment sales reps and independently to secure print management agreements. These agreements can include hardware, printer related software and/or service. Additional responsibilities include maintaining the click base, selling printers, and demonstrating and training on printer equipment. This individual will be expected to consistently meet and exceed a monthly sales quota with acceptable profitability.
Products and Services
- The selling of service and supply contracts on printer fleets, and the selling of the actual printer hardware.
- 40% Daily cold calling/telemarketing selling printer hardware
- 40% Work in tandem with the equipment sales rep to capture all clicks within the account
- 10% Print study generation and analysis
- 8% Planning daily activities and customer management
- 2% completing paperwork
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience)
- 3 years industry experience
- Conversational understanding of networking College desired
- Sales experience a plus