Production Print Specialist (Jacksonville/ Gainesville, FL)
Submitted Monday, August 13, 2018
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
As a Production Print Specialist, you will be required to achieve 100% of quota through implementing creative sales strategies, performing extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys, meeting with decision makers, understanding corporate goals and the industry of each account, completing an account profile for each account, identifying challenges within the account’s document workflow, continuous customer appointments and securing business throughout the process.
- Plan daily activities.
- Prepare workflow solutions.
- Constant contact with assigned accounts and territory sales representatives.
- Both customer and sales team product training.
- Be proficient and able to discuss variable print data, workflow solutions and software.
- Be proficient and able to discuss network applications.
- Be competent and able to demonstrate equipment.
- Complete paperwork and documentation.
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience):
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas is a must.
- 3-5 years sales experience in related field (High Volume, Color Copiers, Printers, Production Print, Commercial Printing equipment and Solution Products.).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Strong Knowledge of competitive High Volume and/or Color Products.
- Networks/Production environments and software applications.
- History of preparing and presenting proposals to senior executives, which include the sale of a complete business solution consisting of hardware, software, training, and consulting services.