Regional Sales Manager
Submitted Monday, September 11, 2017
MAJOR GOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Total Equipment Revenue Budget responsibility for a region.
- Development and tracking of Sales Manager’s Critical Paths and Compensation.
- Quarterly Reviews of Managers and Sales Representatives.
- Development of Regional and Market Sales Contest and Promotions.
- Approval of Sales Representative Compensation Plans.
- Assist with sales and competitive strategies within accounts.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES INVOLVED IN THIS JOB:
Copiers, facsimiles, scanners, color and engineering products, printers, and related – Service – Supplies – Sales
- Establishing strategies and working with sales managers and their personnel.
- Account management through sales managers.
- Promoting high-level recognition and visibility with competitive accounts.
- Strategic planning and development of long term personnel.
PEOPLE MANAGED: Sales Managers
- College Education
- Previous management experience in industry is required
- Previous sales management experience preferred