Submitted Thursday, October 19, 2017
MAJOR GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Processing sales and leasing contracts, using financial software to accurately bill out equipment, setting up cycle invoicing records in a timely manner, estimating equipment meter readings, analyzing and clearing suspended and expired contract reports, completing the aforementioned tasks always with a high level of attention to detail, ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Plan day / time-management of
- Process incoming sales orders and ensure all necessary paperwork is included.
- Set up computer billing of contracts with a high level of attention to detail.
- Research billing disputes and determine appropriate actions needed to correct issues.
- Calculate estimated meter readings when actual data are unavailable.
- Make necessary outgoing calls/emails to obtain meter readings necessary for billing.
- Run and monitor/clear the contract suspension report.
- Run and monitor/clear the contract expiration report.
- Bill out termination/purchase buyouts as requested by the leasing department.
- Process, maintain and/or complete various other duties within the accounting department.
COMPENSATION & ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- $15 – $17/hr, plus some required overtime paid at 1.5x
- Annual Salary $31,200 – $35,360, not including overtime or bonuses
- Quarterly Bonus possible at $650/qtr
- While currently occupied, there is potential to move into a Billing Team Lead position
- High school diploma
- Computer experience
- Customer Service experience