Service Manager (Chattanooga, TN)
Submitted Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Major Goals & Responsibilities:
This individual will be responsible for maintaining a superior level of service for his/her group of designated customers by managing, directing, and supervising designated group of technical personnel. Ultimate responsibility is the resolution of all technical problems and making decisions relative to his/her customers and his/her personnel with in the guidelines of company policy, departmental guidelines, and Service Director’s directives.
Products and Services:
- engineering Products
- Sales Personnel
- Follow-ups on problem calls as needed: calls/day, call back %, cbc’s, coats, net calls/day, technicians critical paths & monthly reviews.
- Run routine service calls in field when total response time equals or exceed technicians critical paths.
- Scheduling and training of technicians, shop department, and holding in house training courses on copier/ fax repair
- Ensuring that machines are kept within company and manufacturer’s specs to assure quality performance.
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience):
- High school diploma
- 2 year technical degree
- 5 years experience in copier or printer field is required
- Must be able to carry tool kit weighing approx. 25lbs
- Must be able to lift 50-75lbs.
- Must be able to move equipment (machines typically have casters).
- Must have reliable vehicle to drive, a valid driver’s license, and suitable insurance.