Submitted Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Document Management Software sold to our customers as part of all solution sales.
- Responsible for training customers on use of Document Management Software once the install is complete.
- Works with the Software Sales Specialists and Sales Reps to help them better understand the functionality of the Document Management Software.
- Making pre-sales calls with the Software Sales Specialists to insure the proper recommendations, service including the installation, network training, and customer support
- Will be proficient in all current software offerings from RJ Young.
Products and Services:
- Microsoft Server 2008 and above
- Microsoft SQL server 2008 and above
- Office 2007 and above
- iDatix Document Management Software
- SmartSearch Document Management Software
- Uniflow Print Management software
- PSICapture Document capture software
- Connectwise Project tracking and ticketing Software
- Multi-function devices, printers, scanners, faxes, various network environments.
- 70% – Work with customers to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Document Management Software. Document Implementation process.
- 10% – Research issues, research new features of software packages
- 10% – Train customers after installations
- 10% – Pre-sales calls with Software Sales Specialists
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience)
- High School diploma
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Experience and proficiency with Windows platforms
- 2 years of college is desired but not required