Technical Account Manager (Nashville, TN)
Submitted Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Part account manager, part technology strategist, the Technical Account Manager (TAM) works closely with leadership at client companies and RJ Young’s engineers to create and oversee implementation of a Technology Roadmap according to client business goals and RJ Young’s technology expertise.
- This individual will be the primary point of contact for managed clients, helping to plan, review, and oversee ongoing technical operations of clients’ environments, while prospecting for additional opportunities within existing clients, to both produce sales and keep the clients’ environments running at optimum capacity.
- The individual will consistently meet with the clients and exceed monthly activity goals, while serving as the clients’ trusted technology advisor.
- They are master relationship builders and an expert technology strategist who uses verbal and written communication to collaborate internally, and develop meaningful and productive rapport with clients.
- 45% Contacting assigned clients and developing strategic Technology Roadmaps
- 30% Client service and preparation of quarterly business reviews
- 20% Product advisement, training and demonstration
- 5% Quotations
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience)
- IT organizational experience
- College degree desired