Technical Service Rep (Memphis, TN)
Submitted Friday, August 9, 2019
RJ Young Company, an industry leader in office equipment and software solutions, is looking for a technical service representative in the Memphis area. This 60 year old, independently owned and operated organization is searching for self-motivated, enthusiastic service professionals who are organized and customer oriented. Previous service experience preferred but not required.
- Perform field service activities on digital scanning and printing devices
- Interact with customers to insure satisfaction
- Keep accurate records of daily activities
- Work with sales team to identify solution opportunities
Products and Services
- Black and white Multi-Function Products.
- Color Multifunction Products.
- Stand Alone facsimiles, printers, scanners, and copiers.
- Basic network support.
- 80% Run routine service calls, Interface with Customers
- 15% Run Connectivity Related Service Calls
- 3% Complete all paperwork and documentation
- 2% Manage car stock
Prerequisites (i.e., education, experience)
- High school diploma is required.
- Two-year technical degree is desired but not required.
Some of the many benefits:
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Short & Long term disability
- 401K with company match
- Team Oriented Work Environment
- Educational Assistance
- Lucrative Compensation Package
- Opportunity for advancement in personal Career Path