VoIP Phone Systems for Your Business
Modern Phone Systems Can Increase Productivity and Reduce Costs
Choosing the best phone system for your business is important. Voice over IP (VoIP) telephones are popular options for modern businesses, and they offer huge advantages. Voice over IP has changed everything. Instead of using traditional telephone infrastructure, VoIP uses the internet as its infrastructure. Businesses no longer need dedicated voice lines – you can use the same data cables that you connect to your computer. Your phone, your computer, and a smartphone running a VoIP app, connect to the same Private Branch Exchange (PBX).
With the increase of people on the go, businesses need to be able to answer calls, video chat, or message from anywhere.
VoIP services for PBX offer businesses a range of phone, email, and multimedia features, including IP telephony and Voice over Broadband (VoBB) features, voice-messaging, fax and SMS text applications. VoIP services stream over IP networks, communicating special media delivery protocols encoded with audio and video codecs.
Your business needs to communicate to reach customers and co-workers and your business needs to communicate 24/7, on any device, anywhere.
- Call control
- Call management
- Call training
- Contact center
- Video conferencing
- Web-based management
RJ Young offers two types of phone solutions: Cloud Hosted PBX VoIP and On-Premise PBX VoIP.
Types of PBX VoIP Phone Systems
Cloud Hosted PBX VoIP
The cloud hosted phone system connects phones through your internet connection to a provider that maintains the equipment at an off-site cloud data center. Your provider handles setup, software updates, and maintenance.
A cloud PBX system is a based on cloud computing technology, where data is stored and transferred over the internet, rather than on a computer or piece of hardware that an end-user owns.
A cloud hosted PBX VoIP, also known as virtual PBX, hosted or IP PBX, includes features of traditional PBX, voice, fax, voicemail, extensions, conferencing, paging, intercom calling, etc., without the expense and limitations of hardware.
Benefits of Cloud Hosted PBX VoIP
- Picking and canceling virtual numbers is easy and fast
- Lower overall costs
- Maximize uptime
- Safeguard your business data
- Easily scalable – connect multiple locations, mobile and remote users
- Safe from natural disaster threats
- Increase ROI
On-Premise PBX VoIP
This on-premise solution is similar to the traditional PBX system and keeps the hardware on-site in your server closet or secure area. With On-Premise PBX (private branch exchange) VoIP your business has complete control and flexibility of the equipment and deployment.
Benefits of On-Premise PBX VoIP
- Control to create, adjust, and delete users as desired
- Current carrier does not have to be changed
- VoIP trunks can be added to save on calling costs
- Server ownership reduces expenses over time
- On-premise provider will qualify network
- On-premise provider will install and program IP-PBX
PBX Features in VoIP:
- Virtual Office – Basic phone service optimized by VoIP network support of enterprise communications infrastructure.
- Virtual Communications – VoIP unified communications features (phone, video conferencing, internet, fax, and call recording).
- Virtual Office Mobile – VoIP mobile app for PBX user interface with a unified communications network on and iOS or Android smartphone.
- Virtual Contact Center – Call center solution with VoIP supported customer relations management (CRM) capabilities for synchronized inventory, sales, and help desk operations.
- Virtual Meeting – Web-conferencing solution offered at part of PBX communications features.
- Virtual Room – Content sharing, voice, and video sharing application part of a video conferencing solution.
Improve Business Communications with RJ Young Phone Systems
Increase Collaboration with VoIP Phone Systems
Just about anything you can picture a business needing from a phone system can be delivered by a PBX solution and generally more cost effective than purchasing and maintaining your own on-premises PBX. It’s just a matter of selecting the right solution for your business – let RJ Young’s team of trained specialists help you.
Contact RJ Young for more information on which VoIP phone system is the right fit for your business!