Ease the transition back to work with daily temperature screenings
Every business is facing new challenges in the workplace, especially around how to keep employees, customers, patients, students and guests safe from the Coronavirus. Businesses are scrambling to find ways to meet or exceed the CDC Reopening guidelines. In addition to practicing social distancing, temperature screening kiosks are one solution to simplify entry and lessen the stress of returning to the workplace. The Temperature Measurement Kiosk features check-in and temperature verification capabilities to make this process as painless as possible.
Businesses and organizations like The Lamar County Board of Supervisors use temperature screening to help make the return to work easier and protect the health and safety of employees and guests with alerts of those attempting to enter with a temperature above the designated range. With facial identification, you control who is authorized to enter a facility or department.
Why Temperature Measurement Kiosks?
Mount the device to an existing surface or select a desk stand, freestanding floor stand, turnstile, or wall mount.
Alarms can be added to sound when those above the temperature threshold and those without access or a mask attempt to enter.
- Non-contact, fully automated kiosk
- Reads temperature in ~ 1 second
- Set your own acceptable temperature thresholds
- Integrate with gates, turnstiles and door access
- On screen message displays temperature reading alongside optional verbal message and LED traffic light system
- Optional facial recognition to recognize and allow entry to vetted individuals within the facial database
- Plug and play solution – works standalone out of the box with only power required
- Access and export your logs to Excel
Flexible Financing Available
RJ Young understands temperature screening kiosks are not an expense most businesses planned for in 2020. Flexible financing and payment options will allow your organization to obtain the solutions you need quickly and easily.
RJ Young can create an agreement that includes:
- Variable billing options
- Unusual terms
- Coterminous terms for added equipment
- Relocation of equipment between your locations
- Flexible termination or renewal options
Ready to learn more?
Schedule a consultation with a technology specialist today.