Finance and Accounting Business Process Outsourcing
Keeping financial documentation, such as invoices, forms, records, and billing statements is a non-negotiable requirement and necessary in the business of finance and accounting. Accurate data, streamlined finance and accounting business process outsourcing is essential to keep your business working efficiently and securely. Manage your day-to-day activities with ease and have peace of mind that you have the right people working on the right task, at the right times. RJ Young provides solutions to help you save time and money.
Here are 3 reasons to outsource your accounting operations.
Solutions for Financial Institutions, Accounting Firms, Accounts Payable
Business Process Automation and Workflow Solutions
Customized for Your Business
Keeping documents and forms flowing properly between people, departments, and clients are important for accounting professionals. Whether you are performing the task yourself or delegating to staff, managing financial services workflow is critical.
RJ Young’s Business Process Automation gives you a custom-designed document workflow plan. All your processes and people will be connected through this efficient system to ensure order and accuracy. For example, offices may employ automated collation to standardize document file names prior to classification so that they are easier to find in the future. This feature helps Accounts Payable departments to capture and validate data, categorize invoices, and match and validate invoices to specific accounts. Employees – and clients – can enjoy faster delivery, with fewer errors, and the assurance that their data remains secure.
Simplify office productivity and eliminate time-consuming manual work with accounting process automation software.
Managed IT Services
IT Services for Finance – Developing a Secure Network
Information technology is important when dealing with finance IT regulatory compliance. RJ Young develops custom solutions for IT Network support for your business. These solutions make it easy for your business to stay compliant with your industry’s IT regulations (HIPPA, FERPA, FISMA, etc) and feel more confident in your security and IT compliance with government mandates. Managed IT Services for accounting and finance businesses will allow you to focus on your clients while RJ Young manages your IT infrastructure.
How RJ Young can help your business with the following:
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Cloud storage
- Compliance with federal regulations and industry standards
- Reliable and secure hardware and software solutions
- Audits of risks and potential security breaches
- Contingency planning to protect your business for cyber threats
Managed Print Services Financial and Accounting
Financial Printing Services to Boost Productivity and Lower Printing Costs
Finance, Accounting, and Accounts Payable still require plenty of printing. Having an RJ Young specialist take the reins of your printing environment lends several advantages to both the efficiency and the cost-effectiveness of office printing. With RJ Young’s Managed Print Services, you can assign printing rights and amounts to each individual on your team to stop over printing and keep documents safe.
Clients who work with managed print experts enjoy:
- Comprehensive print environment assessment
- Roadmap towards print efficiency and usage reduction
- Proactive monitoring
- Ongoing training to streamline your printing processes
Mobile Office Solutions
Print and Access from Anywhere
RJ Young’s Mobile Office Solutions give you secure access to all the files on your network. If you need to travel, your office can travel with you. Your network can be accessed by a smartphone or tablet to be a full extension of your office network. You can capture and store documents, access data, and print directly from your mobile device.
Pressure Sealers for Financial Institutions, Accounting Firms, and Accounts Payable
A Streamlined Solution that Reduces Expenses
Pressure sealers turn mere pieces of paper into a compact, sealed envelope. Eliminating the cost and hassle of paper envelopes, these sealers are cost-efficient and extremely productive. Pressure seal mailers have narrow bands of pressure sensitive adhesive which create a complete and secure seal when processed through AutoSeal equipment. They are laser printer compatible and provide a simple, streamlined solution for virtually all businesses regardless of size or type.
What Are Pressure Sealers Used For?
The following are just a few popular applications processed through AutoSeal Pressure Sealers:
- Appointment Notices
- Grade Reports
- Utility Bills
- Direct Mail
- PIN Mailers
- Much more!
Types of Pressure Sealers
Pressure Sealers come in a variety of sizes depending on the application and your specific needs. The pressure sealer types include:
- Tabletop Pressure Sealers
- Low Volume Presser Sealers: The user-friendly solution for processing one-piece pressure seal mailers
- Mid-Volume Pressure Sealers: Ideal for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers with speeds up to 6,250 forms per hour
- High Volume Pressure Sealers: Ideal for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers with the ability to process 11,000 forms per hours
- Production Pressure Sealers
- Machines produce at speeds of 30,000 – 43,000 forms per hour
Learn more about Pressure Sealers and other office machines for your financing or accounting organization.
Financial Mailing Solutions
Flexible and Cost-Effective Solutions for your Documents and Mail Flow
Financial institutions are always receiving and sending new documents. Mailing solutions simplify and ease the process of communicating with customers.
RJ Young’s mailing solutions:
- Produce full-bleed, full-color digital printing at 1600×1600 dpi with color-matching technology.
- Provide crisp, precise folds on newsletters, bulletins, or even packaging documents.
- Reliably run thousands of pieces of intelligently sorted and verified mail pieces, including DVDs and catalogs, from up to 12 feed stations.
- Apply tabs to vibrant self-mailers in direct mail marketing campaigns.
Types of Mailing Solutions
- Inserters: Automate the tedious task of folding and inserting documents into envelopes with one of RJ Young’s inserters.
- Folders: Low-volume to high, simple or complex, your folding needs are covered with folding machines. These machines are a valuable asset for financial institutions where there may be limited staff and little time to waste because they easily cut back time spent on a mundane task.
- Mailing Software:
MailDoc™ is a powerful, easy-to-use software suite that generates Optical Mark Recognition (OMR); 1D and 2D Barcode Recognition (BCR) marks directly on documents for intelligent inserting of varying multi-page documents such as invoices and statements. MailDoc reduces printing and postage costs by sorting your unprinted documents and collating those that are intended for the same recipient so they are sent in the same envelope. In addition, users can convert traditional simplex printed documents to duplex printing with MailDoc to reduce paper costs and provide additional postage savings.
Make your mailing operation much more productive with Bulk Mailer — prepare USPS® compliant mailings faster and easier. Achieve increased mail deliverability and the lowest postage rates all while avoiding the aggravation of deciphering complex postal regulations. In addition, Bulk Mailer includes a sophisticated new interface and the option to upgrade to a Microsoft® SQL Server database for faster performance with the largest address data files.
Learn more about Mailing Solutions and other office machines for your financial institution.
Choose RJ Young for your Fiance, Accounting, and Accounts Payable Needs
Do you want to learn more about how RJ Young can support your Finance Department, Accounting Department or Accounts Payable while making you more productive, secure, and successful? Are you looking for more information on finance and accounting business process outsourcing? Contact RJ Young today!