Interactive whiteboards have many uses in business and education. These smart boards encourage innovative, engaging, hands-on collaboration. Focus your class or team’s efforts via a high-quality digital whiteboard display, change details instantly, and exchange ideas in real-time. With network and touch-screen capabilities, RJ Young’s interactive displays work well for meetings, remote learning, and so much more.
Interactive Whiteboard for Higher Education
Ditch the Blackboard – Work Smarter with an Interactive Whiteboard
Convert any classroom into collaborative space where students can brainstorm ideas faster. Interactive whiteboards can connect to as many as 50 endpoints (laptops and mobile devices) with real-time, two-way collaboration. Professors can easily write, draw, edit, move, and save information instantly while receiving feedback from students in the classroom or from students who are logged in remotely.
With the Windows® 10 based controller you can use preferred apps to connect the whiteboard to a laptop with ease. Off-campus students or faculty can easily remote in resulting in less travel time and active participation in classes or presentations. This technology can be integrated seamlessly into any classroom.
Benefits include flexibility in content delivery such as streaming videos, websites, and sharing resources with students. These devices are available in a variety of sizes to fit your university’s specific needs.
According to a McGraw-Hill Education Digital Trends Survey, 62% of students say digital learning technology increases their engagement with course material. Engage students with interactive whiteboards.
Interactive Whiteboards for Primary & Secondary Education (K-12)
Creating Student Interaction and Teacher Efficiency
With RJ Young’s interactive whiteboards, teachers can encourage innovative, hands-on collaboration with students of all ages. This user-friendly, streamlined technology is dependable and has everything a teacher needs in one place.
Interactive whiteboard highlights:
- Teachers are able to pull up a student’s work from their tablet to display on the whiteboard thus achieving a paperless classroom.
- Students can show their work on the whiteboard creating an interactive experience that enhances student learning.
- Introducing technology to elementary school children sets them up for success in the future.
- As technology advances, the whiteboard technology does too. Teachers always have access to the latest software instantly.
Integrate an interactive whiteboard in a classroom to:
- Take attendance
- Conduct behavior reward programs
- Record lessons for remote learning
- View and participate with lessons and worksheets
- Watch educational videos and play educational songs
- Exit tickets
Interactive whiteboards contain equipment and software for teachers to easily integrate into lesson plans.
Interactive Whiteboards for Business
Begin Working Smarter, Faster, and More Efficiently
Today’s digital workplace requires faster, more efficient communication. Encourage real-time collaboration at your office with digital whiteboards. Connect your laptop or mobile device to use your preferred business apps with this Windows® 10 based controller. Reduce travel expenses and increase efficiency by connecting devices simultaneously in multiple locations.
Benefits for whiteboards in the office:
- Encourages real-time collaboration in the boardroom or offsite locations
- Touch-screen flat panel
- Easily write, draw, edit, move, and save information instantly
- Rotate, zoom in or out, and erase with a natural fingertip gesture
- Windows® 10 Based Controller
- Use preferred apps to connect the whiteboard to a dedicated computer
- Instant communication and idea sharing with video-conferencing or connecting to devices
- Licensed whiteboards can connect to as many as 50 endpoints (laptops and mobile devices) with real-time, two-way collaboration
- Available in a variety of sizes and resolutions to meet any organization’s needs
Which Interactive Whiteboard Solution is Right for You?
Available in a Variety of Sizes and Resolutions
Select the perfect display option for your office or classroom and ensure everyone on your team has a place at the table, regardless of where they are located. When RJ Young’s state-of-the-art computers, projectors, and screens connect with your team’s computers, your team’s ideas can flow seamlessly.
So, which interactive whiteboard is right for you? Interactive whiteboards come in a variety of sizes and resolutions. Devices are available in 21.5″, 32″, 55″, 65″, 75″, 84″, and 86″. Whatever your needs, there is a perfect device for you.
There are two basic types of interactive displays, and RJ Young offers a variety of each type:
Projector + Whiteboard
- Images displayed by a projector above the board
- Interactivity + touch sensor technology built into the board
- Draw on a blank screen or write on images or documents with the touch of your fingertip
- Popular in classrooms, boardrooms, and offices
- Image quality is projector-dependent
Flat Panel Display
- Images are displayed on a screen from external sources- no need for a projector!
- High definition resolution results in superior image quality
- Draw on a blank screen or write on images and documents
- Connect to a network and camera for remote collaboration and video conferencing
There is no lag time between pen/finger movement and appearance on the screen. Save, send, and store images in JPEG, BMP, TIF, PDF, PPT, or HTML format for later distribution. Interactive whiteboards can also complement other Ricoh visual communication products, including the P3500 Video Conference System, for remote, real-time collaboration.
Interactive Whiteboard Models
RJ Young proudly carries these Ricoh interactive whiteboard models that get their customers closer to their next collaborative meeting or lesson.
- Ricoh D2200 Interactive Whiteboard
- Ricoh D5500 Interactive Whiteboard
- Ricoh D5511 Interactive Whiteboard
- Ricoh D5520 Interactive Whiteboard
- Ricoh D6500 Interactive Whiteboard
- Ricoh D6510 Interactive Whiteboard
- Ricoh D7500 Interactive Whiteboard
- Ricoh D8400 Interactive Whiteboard
RJ Young Provides Interactive Whiteboard Solutions to Promise Academy
Promise Academy in Memphis, TN partnered with RJ Young to transform their classrooms with Interactive Whiteboard technology.
Find the Right Device for Your Organization with RJ Young’s Interactive Whiteboards
Ready to begin working smarter, faster, and more efficiently with RJ Young’s Interactive Whiteboards? Contact RJ Young today for more information.